Front Porch Lawn & Garden Programs
With so many sunny days and beautiful sunsets to watch, Texans spend a great deal of time outside. H-E-B recognized the need to provide customers with convenience and quality products to make their backyard flourish by utilizing their front of the store.
H-E-B has partnered with SPC for over 10 years to create an outdoor front porch program which met the following requirements:
- Must accommodate various types of lawn and garden products such as plants, fertilizer, pots, and gardening tools.
- Plant watering solution that could effectively maintain plant quality in a hot climate.
- Ability to scale up or down depending on space available.
- With clever merchandising and a team of live goods experts providing useful tips and expertise at store level, SPC equipped them with a display system that would provide more time for associates to educate and engage with shoppers.
- Incorporating WaterBed™, a plant hydration tray, onto our displays, H-E-B was able to decrease watering time by 50-57% and minimize product shrink by over 20%.